J A I I B
Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers
JAIIB or Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of the Bankers is an associate examination administered by the IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance). The JAIIB exam is carried out to determine the fundamental knowledge of a person employed as a banking professional. An individual must know about banking and financial services, customer relationships, financial technology, accounting, and other aspects of banking.
JAIIB ONLINE COURSE
JAIIB Online course by Institute of banking studies is one of the Top-rated JAIIB online courses in India. All our Faculties who take care of banking-related subjects are led by Prominent Bank managers who have retired as higher officials from different banks all over India. The collective experience of all our faculties is over 1000 years.
Growing the scope of our expertise to different locations day by day is currently making us one of India’s top bankers coaching centers. What really makes us contented is that our aspirants who joined IBS do victorious and raise our bar as to the number one institute in INDIA for Bankers Coaching .After the launch of online training platform, we started JAIIB online course in all regional languages in India.
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers.
- Banking Principles & Practices.
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
JAIIB Exam Pattern
- JAIIB exam is divided into three papers i.e. Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Finance for Bankers, and Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
- The JAIIB is an online exam consisting of 120 objective questions (in each paper) of 100 marks.
- Participants have to finish the computer-based test of each paper in 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- The JAIIB Exam can be attempted either in Hindi or in English language
|JAIIB Exam Pattern|
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Principles and Practices of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||120||100||2 hours|
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
IBS study materials
- Institute of banking studies (IBS) will provide study materials for the exam which contain all the JAIIB syllabus as per the IIBF notifications.
- JAIIB Mock test, which gives a real experience of JAIIB exam’s to the candidates.
- Exclusive Live session by our faculties on all JAIIB Subjects with complete coverage on all JAIIB Syllabus.
- Well crafted textbooks that are done only on the basis of all JAIIB Syllabus.
In accordance with the eligibility conditions, only those applicants who are already employed in the banking and finance industries are eligible to apply for the test.
- JAIIB exam is only for the candidates who are already working employees in the banking and finance industry.
- Employer should be the member of IIBF.
- In any discipline or equivalent, the candidates who wish to apply for the post must have passed the 10+2.
- Candidate also should make registration in IIBF.
JAIIB Exam Online Application
Applications for exams should be reported online on the Institute’s website at www.iibf.org.in. Applicants who are willing to apply for the JAIIB exam must obey the steps below to register themselves.
- Visit www.iibf.org.in. The official website of IIBF.
- On the home page click on the ‘Examination/Courses’ option appearing on the left side of the screen.
- Go to ‘Flagship Courses’.
- You will be take to online application.