J A I I B
Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers
JAIIB or Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers is an associate examination administered by the IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance). The JAIIB exam is carried out to determine the fundamental knowledge of a person employed as a banking professional. An individual must know about banking and financial services, customer relationships, financial technology, accounting, and other aspects of banking.
JAIIB ONLINE COURSE
IIBF’s basic level Certification Program to a Banking Professional is aimed at skilling him with Transactional Banking Proficiency including the legal logic behind the processes and the technology advancements that have transformed the digital banking landscape. Principles of Accounting are also imparted in this course.
IBS has been imparting the required inputs for JAIIB in digital mode, backed by a team of well experienced Bankers who have held Top Executive Grades in Banks. They bring over one thousand years of collective experience.
Our comprehensive and updated Reading Materials and Mock Tests supplement the On-Line Classes. This has ensured higher success rate among our subscribers, pushing us ahead to be a well sought after learning portal among Career Aspirants. The courses are now rolled out in Regional Languages like Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Oriya and Bengali besides English.
Our SMILE approach to Coaching has met with instant success and has been a distinguishing feature of our pedagogy, lending a USP value to IBS.
Study Materials – Syllabus – oriented and updated
Mock Tests – With Self-Evaluation
Interactive – Continuous support over WhatsApp and Telegram
LEarning – Live On-Line Sessions.
JAIIB Online course by Institute of banking studies is one of the Top-rated JAIIB online courses in India. All our Faculties who take care of banking-related subjects are led by Prominent Bank managers who have retired as higher officials from different banks all over India. The collective experience of all our faculties is over one thousand years.
Growing the scope of our expertise to different locations day by day is currently making us one of India’s top bankers coaching centers. What really makes us contented is that our aspirants who joined IBS do victorious and raise our bar as to the number one institute in INDIA for Bankers Coaching .After the launch of online training platform, we started JAIIB online course in all regional languages in India.
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers.
- Banking Principles & Practices.
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
For an exhaustive reference on the Syllabus, kindly click on IIBF’s link given below.
JAIIB Exam Pattern
- JAIIB exam is divided into three papers i.e. Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Finance for Bankers, and Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
- The JAIIB is an online exam consisting of 120 objective questions (in each paper) of 100 marks.
- Participants have to finish the computer-based test of each paper in 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
- The JAIIB Exam can be attempted either in Hindi or in English language
|JAIIB Exam Pattern|
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|Principles and Practices of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||120||100||2 hours|
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
IBS study materials
- Institute of banking studies (IBS) will provide study materials for the exam which contain all the JAIIB syllabus as per the IIBF notifications.
- JAIIB Mock test, which gives a real experience of JAIIB exam’s to the candidates.
- Exclusive Live session by our faculties on all JAIIB Subjects with complete coverage on all JAIIB Syllabus.
- Well crafted textbooks that are done only on the basis of all JAIIB Syllabus.
In accordance with the eligibility conditions, only those applicants who are already employed in the banking and finance industries are eligible to apply for the test.
- Those employed in Banking & Finance Industry are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Employer should be the member of IIBF.
- Minimum Qualification for appearing is +2 Course Completion.
- Candidate must directly register with IIBF
JAIIB Examination Online Application
Applicants who are willing to apply for the JAIIB exam must obey the steps below to register themselves.