IBPS RRB RECRUITMENT 2021
IBPS RRB recruitment 2021: On Monday, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) published the IBPS RRB PO and Clerk recruitment notification 2021 on its official website – ibps.in. Candidates who want to work as an officer or an office assistant in one of India’s regional rural banks can apply for the positions. On Tuesday, June 8, 2021, the online application process will commence.
There are a total of 10, 676 officer and officer assistant positions available. 5076 office assistant openings, 4206 officer scale 1 (assistant manager) openings, 1060 officer scale 2 vacancies, and 156 officer scale 3 positions are among the 10676 openings.
Graduates who have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university can apply for the posts. Aspirants are advised to read the official IBPS RRB notification carefully for detailed eligibility
criteria before applying
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Details of Vacancies
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 5076 vacancies
Officer Scale-| (Assistant Manager) – 4206 vacancies
Officer Scale-II – 1060 vacancies
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer (Manager)
Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)
Officer Scale-tI (Law Officer)
Officer Scale-lI (Treasury Manager)
Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
Officer Scale-tII (Agriculture Officer)
Officer Scale-IIl – 156 vacancies
TOTAL- 10676 vacancies
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: How to apply
- Visit the official website – ibps.in
- On the homepage, click on the application link scrolling on the top of the homepage
Click on the relevant link for the post you want to apply.
- Register yourself by providing the required information correctly.
- Provide the mobile number and email address carefully.
- After successful registration, log in using the credentials.
- Fill in the IBPS RRB form correctly.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents and submit the form.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Application fee
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 08.06.2021 to 28.06.2021 both dates inclusive). The application fee for each post is Rs 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. The
application fee is Rs 850 for all other category candidates
IBPS RRB PO Clerk Result 2021: Provisional allotment under reserve list released
IBPS Admit Card 2021: IBPS interview call letter for engineer, programmer posts OUT
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2021: Nationality, Educational Qualification and Age Limit
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
Age Limit is given below (As on 01.06.2021)
- Office Assistant: Above 18 years and below 28 years.
- Officer Scale-I: Above 18 years and below 30 years.
- Officer Scale-II: Above 21 years and below 32 years.
- Officer Scale-III: Above 21 years and below 40 years.