D R A
Debt Recovery Agents
This certification for Debt Recovery Agents after undergoing 100/50 hours of training for those engaged as Agents by Banks/NBFCs has been made mandatory by IBA. IBS has demonstrated its success in this area with proficient Faculty capable of imparting the inputs in major Regional Languages too. The Program equips the Debt Recovery Agents with necessary confidence and communication skills besides required subject knowledge.
The service providers or the agency engaged by Banks / NBFCs should make all their staffs undergone the above training and obtain a certificate for the purpose of recovery. This should be followed by all agencies. The course helps to improve the aspirant’s knowledge in all the areas of banking like products, policies, procedures and processes. Also helps to develop the Debt Recovery Agents soft skills for collection through fair practices
Since, we accredited from IIBF as a authorized institute to train DRA agents we are considered best institute for dra training. Our Institute in is considered by many agencies as the best DRA training institute in Bangalore(All Karnataka), all locations of Kerala, our Our online DRA coaching in all languages like English, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam which made our Learning platform to spread to all locations of India .
Our training will primarily focus on soft skill development and improvement of functional competency of DRAs and the duration of 100 or 50 hours will be distributed in the following ratio. Focus will be on legal procedure & operational aspects also Personnel effectiveness and Interpersonal behavior of banking more particularly the collection function. Once the training is completed the candidates can apply
for the examination to be conducted by IIBF.
Our ACCREDITATION from IIBF for DRA Training and our commendable success rate has made IBS a much sought after Centre by Banks and NBFCs for upskilling their DRA recruits. Our SMILER approach turns them out to be industry fit with content update on Legal, Procedural and Operational aspects of Recovery besides Soft Skills in Personal (not PERSONNEL) Effectiveness and Communication.
Study Materials – Syllabus – oriented and updated
Mock Tests – With Self-Evaluation
Interactive – Continuous support over WhatsApp and Telegram ( Agency wise only)
LEarning – Live On-Line Sessions
Revision Session: Considering the compactness of the content and relatively longer duration of the Roll Out, we round up the candidates with Revision sessions closer to the Examination Date.
How to get a DRA Certificate?
DRA Certificate can be attained through completing the following process,
- Undergo a DRA certificate from any DRA training institute for 100/50 Hrs.
- All the aspirants should get DRA training certificate from the respective DRA training institute.
- Apply for examination in IIBF, which will be mostly done by the DRA Training institute Itself.
- Appear for the DRA examination and get passed to attain the DRA Certificate.
DRA Training online
DRA Certificate can be attained with ease by joining the online DRA training, we the Institute of Banking Studies the best bank coaching institute in India provide DRA training online courses in all regional languages in India. Why should you prefer Institute of Banking Studies(IBS) over other DRA Training Institute,
- Over a decade experience in to bank coaching.
- DRA Training institute accredited by IIBF.
- All the faculties in our DRA training are retired bank Higher officials.
- Collective experience of all our faculties immensely huge.
- Available in all regional languages.
- Available is many locations in India, our Institute in Bangalore in reputed as the best DRA training institute in Bangalore.
DRA CERTIFICATE TRANING PROCESS
The training for DRA certificate will more focused on soft skill development and specific improvement in functional competency of DRA agents and Collection agents in duration of 100 / 50 hours. The training should be done with,
- DRA training institute accredited by IIBF.
- DRA Training of bank / NBFCs who have been notified by IIBF.
- DRA Training department of banks / NBFCs who have indicated to IIBF to undertake such training for their bank / NBFCs
- Get certified from IIBF after offline , online DRA training of Institute of banking studies.
- Institute of banking studies, is reputed as the best DRA training institute.
- One of our Institute in Bangalore is considered by many agencies as the best DRA training institute in Bangalore.
- IBS will issue DRA Training Certificate to Candidates who have regular attendance.
- DRAs must apply online to IIBF for taking the DRA Examination.
Who can Apply?
- The candidate shall possess the minimum qualification of SSC passed or above.
- Candidate should have completed 18 years of age on the date of application.
- The agents with qualification from SSC up to graduation should undergo 100 hours
training and above 50 hours
- Applicant has to submit the following attested copies of the documents, Proof of educational qualifications, Age proof, Address proof, Original training completion certificate
DRA Examination Eligibility
- Minimum Educational Qualification of SSLC
- Completed 18 years of age
3. Mandatory Training – DRAs with qualification up to Graduate – 100 hours and for those with higher qualification – 50 hours
- Attested Copies of following documents
➢ Proof of Education
➢ Proof of Age
➢ Proof of Address
➢ Original Training Completion Certificate from IBS